How to make the “You Mean So Much” card:
- Rub the Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad over one piece of 2″ x 2″ (5.1 x 5.1 cm) Very Vanilla Cardstock, and the Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad on the other piece of 2″ x 2″ (5.1 x 5.1 cm) Very Vanilla Cardstock. Rub the smallest piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (1″ x 1″; 2.5 x 2.5 cm) with Soft Suede ink. Die cut the flower pieces from the inked cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment on another piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (2-1/2″ x 1-3/4″; 6.4 x 4.4 cm) and die-cut.
- Stamp background flowers on last piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (4-1/2″ x 3″; 11.4 x 7.6 cm) in Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, and Soft Suede ink.
- Fold the Balmy Blue Cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″; 14.9 x 21 cm) in half to create the card base.
- Adhere the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (3-1/4″ x 4″; 8.3 x 10.2 cm) to the card front.
- Snip the ends of the ribbon. Fold ribbon in half and adhere to the back of the sentiment piece. Layer flower pieces and adhere flower and sentiment to stamped Very Vanilla Cardstock using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere entire piece to card.
To see products needed for this project, go to https://buckhousestampin.stampinup.net/my_projects.